Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Handmade Pendants


At last, after 1 month of starting this project. I have finished these beauties (9 new pendants in all). All are handmade by me. You can see more of these pendants at my shop.

Now, I am going to take a break. Doing them are neck breaking. Going to concentrate on papercraft for a while. I did a lot of mini envelopes the other day but i still need cards too so that will be my next area of concentration.....! I am going to die cut away.....so happily.....! Just finished die cutting a whole stack of baby bunnies & butterflies.....! I also need to get my hands on some black paper so I can start doing my HOLLOWEEN series.....PUMPKINS.....anyone?

I am also teaching a new nail course from 010709 onwards, it's going to take up a bit of my time but I LOVE NAILS.....!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails