Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank You Cards/Tags

I just got myself a papercutter a few weeks ago. It is so amazing. I had so much fun with it. It gives me such beautiful designs. The flowers shown on the cards/tags above are cut using this wonderful machine. I am going to fill my ETSY shop with them soon. Keep a lookout for them.....!
I did a craft session making bookmarks with my students just the other day. My colleagues went wild with the paper cutouts when they saw them. They asked me to decorate the office with them when I am free.....! haha.....
I still have 3 more sessions with the kids.....can't wait to see their creativity.....! I forgot to take photos of their work but you won't believe the work that I had seen. 100% for creativity. I can also see their inner soul through their pieces.....! No wonder, people have said that art is a extension of you. You expressed what you are at the core.....!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails