Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Workshops coming up soon...

WOW... I can't believe it! I can jump for joy! My handmade acrylic pendants are now available for sale at BEADHUB, a high-end retailer for beads, findings etc... in Singapore.

I will also be conducting workshops there to teach the students how to do the pieces themselves.

It used to do a time consuming process but after around 1.5 yrs of fine tuning the process, it is definitely much faster & easier now. Of course, I will still try to make improvements whenever necessary.

I am also going to conduct a whole range of workshops starting from end FEB onwards at a shop in Bukit Timah on a more permanent basis. Sighz... still doing the ground work for these workshops! HEADACHE...!
I used to wonder why my friends prepare about a month earlier for their workshops. Now I understand why. haha...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails