Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo Lockets......!

I did these photo lockets last night. 6 in all, each representing a primary or secondary color of the color wheel.

My personal favourite is the locket with the purple theme. The one with fishes swimming around. I have decided to add it to my personal collection. Haha......!

The rest will be available for sale at Beadhub.

I actually had them for quite a while. It was an impulse buy. I wanted to do earrings with them at that time. It was an idea that I was toying with but things didn't turn out well so they were left lying about the house.

I remember them when I wanted a new look for my pendants. Took me quite a while to dig them out of their hiding place. I sort of misplaced them. Haha......! Well, my room is a mini treasure chest..... ok... that is an understatement......!

So after a night of fiddling with them...... I present to you all these one of a kind photo lockets. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails