Monday, March 1, 2010

Handmade pendants (13 x 18 mm)

I have just came up with my new range of pendants. They are 13 x 18 mm in size, silver color. So far, this is the smallest size for my pendants.

They are created due to feedback from people that they wanted a more affordable range. These 10 pieces are only available at BEADHUB. The 3 pendants in the last photo are priced at S$33 each while the rest are at S$29 each. Customization is available.

I will try to come up with a few more of these soon but I have been busy trying to improve my photography.

1 of my friends had been giving me some tips. She was a professional photographer before. She was at my place on Saturday to give me some pointers & wow...... my photos turned out so much better. They aren't so dark. It turned out that I wasn't fully utilising my camera's functions at all. I am starting to fall in love with my DSLR all over again.

Actually, I have another new range of rings done but they are not yet available for sale. I was having some problems with their photos previously. Hopefully, with this new photography knowledge, the photos I take now will do justice to them.

The 4 photos shown above are taken using my new knowledge. You will notice that they are brighter, less shadows, the colors are also more exact. The only editing I did is sharpening & cropping.

I was so amazed at the speed which I took them. It was so fast. Normally, it will take me forever to take photos which is a part of internet selling that I hate. Now, it is a breeze.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails