Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Latest Developments

Hi everyone, I have stopped some of my teaching classes for a while. So at last, I am now able to have time to concentrate on my accessories range & photography. Thank God!

I have been very busy lately taking photos. My finished handmade pendants & rings are shouting at me to hurry up & start taking photos. But goodness, you have no idea the amount of pendants & rings that I have done over the months.

I will try to update my blog everyday with at least 3 designs for now. I do not wish to do everything at once cause I find that stresses me out. 2 many things 2 do at once isn't good 4 me.

Do keep a look out for my ETSY shop! As I am trying to keep the course fees low for my students, I have ordered certain lucite flowers in bulk. I will be selling the surplus items there.

Anyway, I have shifted to Wilkie Edge, #01-03. It is at 8 Wilkie Road, next to Peace Centre. Pls contact me at 8298 9190 for your nail appointments as for now I only go there when I am booked or else I be at home backlogging my work.

Regards,
Michelle
16 Mar 10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails