Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Latest Developments

Hi ladies, I am sorry that I have not been updating my blog for a while but I was busy with my ETSY shop. I had been listing supplies everyday but at least I got some sales to make it worth while.

Anyway, I think I will go into supplies, I have been sourcing around for what to get for my next batch of supplies & I come up with so many things & ideas.

I also had a good laugh. It seems that some of the ESTY sellers have been buying goods from wholesalers & passing them for their own creations. Damn, don't u hate this kind of people! It is bad sheep like them that let people think that handmade is cheap stuff.

Anyway, I have always been playing with the idea of featuring sellers or handmake creations on this blog but never seems to have the time for it. So for now, I am going to have this complimentary service for my supplies buyers but they must have beautiful photos. It is always wonderful to know what other people have been up to & the masterpieces that they created. N the stories that they can tell us. OHHHHH....., I can't wait!

U all have seen my stuffs but the story behind my handmade pendants, rings etc... seems to be buried somewhere out in the cyberspace so I will start with mine 1st. Hopefully, if I can get the photos ready in time.

So many things to do, is Santa's little helpers reading this? I can definitely use your help.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails