Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Acrylic/Gel Nails

Fancy acrylic nails that I did before. I actually did this design for a good friend of mine for her wedding. She is also a trained nail technician but she has lost touch. She was so fed up with the nails that she did herself for her photoshoot that she decided not to do her wedding nails herself. She actually brought her kit to me so that I can use her products instead of mine. She has no idea what to do with them. Just the other day, she was asking me if there is anyone that I know who is willing to buy them from her. Haha... I remembered her saying "They are all white elephants now."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with the Talent you have.Your Earrings are beautiful,also the nail section. I give you 100% for all of them.I know you have inspired me to get my brain working also.A very interested lady in hobbies.Kind regards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails