Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh Shit! My polish CHIPPED.....again.....I just had them done.....!

Well, I heard that quite often..... & I am always explaining the "whys....." to them. So today I will list the reasons down beginning with the most common culprit of them all.
  • improper prep work
  • polish was force-dried
  • flaky nail plate
  • no base coat or an unsuitable one was used
  • polish was applied too thinly
  • polish was thinned down too much
**Personally, I find that most of the time it is improper prep work that cause all these chippings. I am sorry to say but nowadays manicurists are produced in droves but where is the quality? Where is their knowledge? They are trained to do nails but are they trained to understand nails?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails