Monday, May 11, 2009

Lint Free Cotton

This is one of the few brands of lint free cotton that I had used that is really lint free & also still reasonably priced. I just brought a new box for S$3.57 at NTUC.
Years ago, it was only available at a particular shopping centre in Orchard. Now, I am able to get it near my place. Lucky me!
A box can last me about a year depending on usage. I used it on my nails & face but I used it more for nails. I got a particular brand of cotton balls that I loved to use for face but sadly it is no longer available in Singapore. I was told by the salegirl that people found it expensive. Obviously, they have no idea what is quality!

Pros- no fibre will be left on nails when you used it to remove polish, cheap.
Cons- not absorbent enough, have to cut into small pieces.

I had some that are of better quality than this brand but those are in the high-end range.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails